Taco Bell is the fastest growing chain of fast-food restaurants headquartered in Irvine, California. A subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Taco Bell, was founded by Glen Bell on 21st March 1962. Later, PepsiCo took charge in the year 1978. With tacos, nachos, burritos, and a variety of other Mexican fusion foods on their menu, these restaurants are the perfect option for your good food cravings.
Customer satisfaction is the topmost priority of any restaurant. With this objective in mind, Taco Bell initiated a survey named ‘tellthebell.’ The survey mainly focuses on receiving feedback and suggestions, which are then used to improve the quality and service of the restaurants. Participants also have the chance to win a $500 cash prize in the weekly draw organized by Taco Bell.
Taco Bell Survey Rules
Following are the TelltheBell rules and regulations for the participants :
- Safely keep the receipt of your order made on a visit to Taco Bell restaurant.
- A 16 digit unique access code on the receipt is required to participate in the survey. Else, you need the store number, date and time present on the receipt.
- The participant age must be at least 18 years. Anyone below 18 years is not eligible to participate.
- Only a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia can participate in the process.
- A participant can take part in survey only once in one period.
- Official Tell the Bell rules also says that customers need to take the survey within 7 days from the time of taking the receipt.
TelltheBell Sweepstakes Official Rules
Following are the Tell the Bell official rules and regulations of the Sweepstakes:
- Taco Bell Corporation sponsors the Taco Bell survey sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia having 18 years of age or above than that.
- Taco Bell employees and their immediate family members, along with those who live in the same household as a sponsor, independent administrator, Yum! Brands and various promotions, advertising, and internet agencies are not eligible.
- The sweepstakes begin on 1st January at midnight and end on 31st December at 11:59 P.M. every year. It is termed as the Sweepstakes Period. There are 13 entry periods throughout the Sweepstakes period.
- After referring Tell the Bell sweepstake rules, users can enter sweepstakes through any one of the following methods:
- Online: The online process of entering sweepstakes includes entering the unique code on the receipt provided and answering a few questions related to Taco Bell’s service.
- Through the mail: You can also enter a sweepstake without making any purchase. The customer needs to mail the name, email address, address, and date of birth mentioned on 3*5″ paper to the following address –
- Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MA 48325
- Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes
- Only one entry per entry period per person is allowed.
- Four winners are selected randomly in every sweepstake period.
- There cannot be more than one prize per household.
Participating in Tellthebell is an easy task. One doesn’t need a lot of resources and time to participate in the survey. Along with Taco Bell rules and regulations, get ready with the following requirements:
- Need to visit any Taco Bell restaurant.
- Must have the basic knowledge of languages like English and Spanish.
- Any device with an active internet connection such as a mobile, laptop, personal computer, or a tablet can be used.
How to fill the TacoBell Survey?
To participate in the feedback survey, one just needs to visit www.tellthebell.com. Here the customer will have to enter the 16 digits unique access code printed on the receipt. After this, a new page will open where they have to mention the details of their recent visit, such as the store number, date, and time. Next, they will be asked about the orders made on their recent visit to Taco Bell and answer a few questions related to quality, taste, and service. Lastly, the customer will be asked whether they want to go for sweepstakes or not.
How often can the same person do a Taco Bell survey?
The participant can have only one entry in a given period of sweepstakes, irrespective of the number of times the customer has visited the restaurant.
I am 17 years old, can I participate in Tell the Bell survey?
No. The minimum age requirement for participating in TelltheBell online survey is 18 years.
Is there any location restriction to participate in TelltheBell?
The participant must be a legal resident of the United States.
What if there is no 16 digit code printed on my receipt?
Yes. In case you don’t have the 16 digit code on your receipt, you can still take the online survey by providing information about store number, date, and time.
TelltheBell, the official survey of Taco Bell, not only helps in receiving, it is not only about fulfilling customer satisfaction but also providing a golden opportunity for its customers to win a $500 cash prize by just participating in the survey.
With the increasing number of food chains, PepsiCo has left no stone unturned in making Taco Bell everyone’s favorite. So what are you waiting for? Pay a visit to your nearest Taco Bell restaurant as soon as possible, check out the Taco Bell customer survey rules and participate. Also check out the Taco Bell sweepstakes rules to win $500.